The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco informs the public that:
based on DFA Foreign Service Circular No. 29-2020 dated 19 March 2020 regarding Temporary Suspension of Visa Issuance and Visa-free Privileges, please be advised that incoming/arriving foreign nationals belonging to the following visa categories are temporarily NOT ALLOWED entry to the Philippines, effective 0000H 22 March 2020 (or 9 AM of 21 March Pacific Time):
- Those under Visa Waiver Agreements (visa upon arrival)
- Those with Special Visas(SRRV, SIRV, ABTC, and economic zone visas, etc.)
- Those who fall under Executive Order 408, s. 1960 (visa-free entry for nationals of certain countries, including the United States), and
- Holders of Hong Kong and Macau SAR passports, Macau-Portuguese passports, and British National Overseas passports.
- ThoseImmigrant and Non-Immigrant Visa holders (i.e 13, 9D, 9F, 9G, 47A(2)
EXEMPTION from these suspensions:
- Foreign spouses and children traveling with a Filipino national, provided they fall under EO 408 (non-visa required nationals).If in case not travelling with the Filipino national, foreign spouses and children should show proof of marriage or filiation to be exempted.
- Visas issued to Foreign Government and International Organization officials accredited to the Philippines.
- Foreign crew members.
Previously-issued visas by Philippine Foreign Service Posts, such as the Consulate General in San Francisco, are also deemed temporarily-cancelledand holders will not be allowed to enter the countrystarting 22 March 2020 until further notice. END.
AJACS (American, Japanese, Australian, Canadian, or Schengen) AJACSSUK(American, Japanese, Australian, Canadian, Schengen, Singapore or United Kingdom), DFA FSC(Department of Foreign Affairs Foreign Service Circular, BI MCL Series(Bureau of Immigration Memorandum Orders)
SRRV (Special Resident Retiree’s Visa), SIRV (Special Investor Resident Visa), ABTC (APEC Business Travel Card)