In view of the overseas voter registration period for the 2022 Philippine National Elections which will commence on 16 December 2019 and end on 30 September 2021, the Philippine Consulate General, in partnership with the Commission on Elections (COMELEC), is in need of a motivated individual to serve as Overseas Voter Registration staff. The position is project-based, and the contract of employment is renewable periodically until the end of the registration period.
Following are the position’s duties and responsibilities:
- Encoding names and registration details of Filipino citizens;
- Answering public queries regarding overseas voter registration and election;
- Disseminating information and promoting activities regarding overseas voter registration and the subsequent election;
- Performing administrative tasks related to overseas voter registration and election; and
- Assisting in other tasks related to overseas registration and voting.
Individuals who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Possesses good customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel to other states
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Filipino language skill an advantage
- Has completed a college degree in any field
Interested applicants are requested to submit the following to [email protected] :
- Curriculum vitae with recent 2×2 picture
- Cover letter stating why you are suitable for the position
- Copy of any valid government-issued ID
Interviews will be set to further discuss responsibilities and remuneration. For more information on Overseas Voting Registration, please visit the Consulate General’s website philippinessanfrancisco.org.